Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Glenroy affordability, Oak Park lifestyle
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Bordering Oak Park, this street-facing townhome charms with position & character. Situated within 500m from Oak Park Train Station, simply add to your investment portfolio or move straight in without any need of attention.
- Street-facing & no body corporate
- Open plan family area adjoining kitchen & meals zone
- Two bedrooms with built in robes, main with large balcony
- Bright kitchen comprising stone bench tops, S.S.A & dishwasher
- Secluded courtyard with sliding door access, allocated open car space
- Split system heating & cooling x2, high ceilings
- Timber hardwood flooring, day & night blinds
- Central bathroom, downstairs powder room & a handy central laundry
- Walking distance to George Jones Eatery & Snell Grove Shopping Strip
- Potential rental return of $370.00 per week
143m² / 0.04 acres
1 off street park
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.