Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Street-facing & in a prime spot, enviable indoor/outdoor vibe
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
More of a house than a townhouse, this street-facing two-level residence is sure to make a lasting impression with its free-flowing design & extensive list of features, complemented by a stunning & spacious outdoor pergola/decking area. Situated in Glenroy's most in-demand pocket, near Penola College Junior Campus, Oak Park & Glenroy amenities, & public transport.
- Street-facing & no body corporate
- Open plan family area adjoining kitchen & meals zone
- Two bedrooms with walk-in robe & a central bathroom upstairs
- Bright kitchen comprising stone bench tops, 900mm cooktop & dishwasher
- Secluded pergola/decking area for entertaining
- Split system heating & cooling, high ceilings & day & night blinds
- Guest bedroom, bathroom & handy laundry downstairs
- Single remote garage, plus extra car space
- Generous size & secured front yard for the kids to enjoy
- Potential rental return of $480.00 per week
229m² / 0.06 acres
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.