Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Revamped & located in a tree-lined cul-de-sac
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Tranquilly positioned in a private & peaceful setting, this beautifully maintained residence flows seamlessly with its abundance of natural light & updated features. Rich with character & charm, it also enjoys a locale only moments away from all daily required amenities such as Middle & East Street Shopping Strips, & public & private schooling.
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- Fifth bedroom/rumpus room with split system heating & cooling
- Light filled lounge room for the family to enjoy
- Separate meals area adjoining decking zone with double door entry
- Updated kitchen with appliances, stone bench tops & breakfast bench overlooking family room
- Updated central bathroom with double vanity, plus two toilets
- Ducted heating, air-conditioning & ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Roller shutters, floorboards & downlights throughout
- Single carport plus driveway for multiple cars
- Outdoor decking zone adjoining secluded rear yard
- Land size of 676m2 (Approx.)
- Potential multi dwelling site, subject to council approval
- Potential rental return of $510.00 per week
676m² / 0.17 acres
1 carport space and 3 off street parks
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers