Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family home with planning permit approved for one at rear
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A rare & enviable chance, this property offers family living with potential in the future to build at the rear & keep the existing home. Providing a choice of "live now, develop later", or take advantage of the rarity & simply land bank. Situated within walking distance to Roxburgh Park Rise Primary School, Bridgewater Road & public transport.
- Three good size bedrooms, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Two living zones include a formal lounge & a family zone adjoining kitchen & meals
- Ducted heating, split system cooling & high ceilings
- Outdoor pergola area with landscaped gardens for entertaining
- Bright central bathroom & laundry
- Single garage, plus extra space for multiple cars
Proposed planning permit includes:
- Three bedrooms plus study
- Open plan family adjoining meals zone
- Two bathrooms, three toilets
- Single garage with internal & external access
- Potential rental return of $360.00 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
535m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.