Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Sun drenched townhome with an enviable location
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Street-facing & a large floorplan, this townhome is one to add to your portfolio or simply move in without any need of maintenance. Situated within walking distance to Roxburgh Park Shopping Village, Roxburgh Park Train Station, & Roxburgh Park Primary & Secondary School.
- Two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, two balconies
- Downstairs powder room & Euro laundry
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Single rear carport with internal access
- Ducted heating & split system cooling
- Oversized kitchen adjoining family/meals area
- Formal living zone at the front
- Sun drenched courtyard for entertaining
- Large attic room suitable for storage
- Currently leased on a month-by-month agreement for $1,407 PCM
- Strata/Body Corp. fees being $1,100 per annum (Approx.)
153m² / 0.04 acres
1 carport space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.